Atripla Dosing Time?
Aug 27, 2010
Hi Doctor, I just started Atripla, and am doing ok mostly, but have a bit of trouble sleeping when I take it around 11pm. Could I take it earlier, say around 7 or 8pm? Or maybe even earlier? Thanks for your input!
Response from Dr. Henry
That should be OK for some patients though timing relative to eating (esp fatty meals) needs to be factored in as well (taking with fatty food may increase efavirenz levels with higher risk for side effects). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can The Receiver Of Oral Sex Catch A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.