Atripla Dosing Time?
Aug 27, 2010
Hi Doctor, I just started Atripla, and am doing ok mostly, but have a bit of trouble sleeping when I take it around 11pm. Could I take it earlier, say around 7 or 8pm? Or maybe even earlier? Thanks for your input!
Response from Dr. Henry
That should be OK for some patients though timing relative to eating (esp fatty meals) needs to be factored in as well (taking with fatty food may increase efavirenz levels with higher risk for side effects). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can I Still Work As An Nurse If I Have Hiv?
- Can Vaginal Fluid On The Condom Transmit Hiv?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv Through One Anal Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.