Blisters on the skin

I am HIV positive since 4 years. when I diagnosed positive, my CD4 count was 49 and weight was 35 kgs. Since then I am on ayurveda treatment and triomune 30 mg. Now my weight is 55 kgs and i do not have any other symptoms of hiv except i do get blisters on skin particularly on feet and hands. it is more severe when i exposed to sun. can you please help me to overcome this problem of blisters on skin.

One of your meds may be causing you to be sensitive to ultraviolet light. That can occur rarely with Triomune-side effects from ayurveda depend on what ingredients are used (there have been cases of heavy metal poisoning/toxicity in some cases). Switch options may not be available where you live but efavirenz for nevirapine might be something to consider if no other possible cause found. Sunscreen/protection from sunlight is a practical consideration. KH

Isentress and fat redistribution
Mother to child transmission