Isentress and fat redistribution

Hi, My doctor wants to switch me from Trizivir where my numbers have been stable for a few years, to Isentress and Epzicom. This is mostly due to my concern with facial wasting. I was reading about Isentress from the NLM databases, and I was concerned by a line which says: "you should know that your body fat may increase or move to different areas of your body such as your breasts and upper back." How common is this? Should my doctor and I reconsider this drug?

Thanks for any advice.

That wording is fairly generic for HIV meds. The AZT in Trizivir has clearly been associated with increased risk for fat loss. Fat gain/loss for raltegravir has been minimal to date in studies lasting out to 2-3 years and in my experience. KH

Parotod Gland radiation treatment
Blisters on the skin