On arv's, the cd4 counts dropped.

I am on ARV's, my CD4 counts dropped from 898 to 594, my viral load still less 40, what is happening to me and what should I do?

The CD4 count is highly variable (even in the same HIV- person in the same day can fluctuate +/- 30-40% due to diurnal variation from sleep/stress/hormone levels). Effective HIV treatment doesn't change the fluctuation but is expected to maintain HIV suppression if the drugs are working. Following the CD4% can sometimes make it easier to follow trends in the CD4 count. Absolute count fluctuation is often more dramatic at higher CD4 counts. I would expect that in the setting of continued undetectable HIV level on treatment that your CD4 count will continue to be stable or generally increase over time with fluctuations expected. KH

LGV positve
side effect of haart