Truvada, prezista + norvir

Hi:) I am currently taking Atripla. We are considering pregnancy in the future (within a year) and my doctor switched me to Truvada and Prezista + Norvir. I am concerned about the lipo side effects I read, Presista and Norvir can have. Are there better lipo-friendly and pregnancy friendly options? If I have to take this risk will it be better to wait until we start actively planning the baby before switching to minimize the possibility. Will it be possible to switch back to Atripla once I give birth? Thanks for your answers in advance:)

My experience with risk for lipodystrophy with Norvir/Presizita + Truvada (and than in the literature) compares very favorable to risk observed with Atripla. You should be able to switch back to Atripla so you so choose after delivery-good luck with pregnancy planning. KH

are we including?
HIV Related Memory Loss