Switched from Combivir and Viracep to Truvada, Reyataz and Novir

What should I doif this combination is aking me have stomach problems? I have a pain on my right side of the stomach and I think its because of this new combination of drugs? I had been on combivir and viracept for 15yrs and this new doctor that I have suggested that i need to change since i had been on them for that long. I was able to torelate them well even though I had more of the viracept side effects which was acid in my stomach. is it possible to still go back to my old regime? is it possible to take combivir and novir with reyataz? if not what are my best options if I seem to have problems with my liver taking these meds. Please help since this doctor does not talk or listen she is all about changing the meds only.. I was fine before I even had a baby who is negtive under my old regime.. please help since I am getting concern with my health now.

If you have no evidence of drug resistance by testing or history then you have many treatment options if your are in the US or other resource rich areas. If your HIV provider is not a good listener then you may want to consider switching providers if others are available (can ask for reference from local AIDS service organization). Combivir can be taken with Norvir/Reyataz but there are many other possibilities depending on your situation. KH

high fever, rash, head hurts
Sustiva wild side effects