high fever, rash, head hurts
Aug 15, 2010
been on same HIV drugs for 3 years, have very low engery, head hurts bad, have small blister rash all over my body. what could be happening?
Response from Dr. Henry
You need an overall clinical assessment since many HIV and non-HIV conditions can be causing your symptoms (such as hormone problems, anemia, herpes or drug rashes). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Have Sex While Being Treated For Std?
- 90 Day Negative Elisa Hiv 1,2 Test
- ARS At 10 Weeks And Sore Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.