URGENT REQUEST

I am not having any health problem now. My weight is also 100 kilos. As you suggested i will go for cd4 test now.Do you think is it require for me to go for viral load test too?Is that test really very nessaciry.Since the tests are very expensive in our location I am thinking for it.Can you suggest me how frequent that we need to go for viral load test.Thank you docter

Getting a clinical evaluation and CD4 count is important to determine whether you need to start treatment or consider changing treatment if on therapy already. An HIV level (Viral load) is not as important unless you are on treatment and there is concern about viral resistance KH

Late presenter - prognosis?
Is Diaherrea life long for HIV person