atripla effects

i have been on atripla for almost 3 months now and its working fine with my CD4 and viral numbers but lately my sleeping habits are not what tey used to be meaning that i am in and out all night. i don't feel that bad in the mornings and i don't want to change my medicine. my question is instead of taking the pill of atripla before bed can i switch to mornings or during the day? does it affect my abilities? does the atripla work in the same way? i know i have to bring this with my doctor but i want to do it personally and my next appointment is in one month. any suggestion is greatly appreciated. thanks.

slepples in chicago.

You may be experiencing ongoing side effects from the efavirenz in Atripla. For some patients, switching to AM dosing may help the sleep issues so that is a very reasonable approach to consider. I would call your HIV doc and let him/her know that you would like to switch the timing of the Atripla. You should then know by experience by the next appointment whether that change has helped you or not. KH

Recreational Drug Use
Mother to child transmission