Simple list of longter side effects of HIV treatments

Dear Doc,

Where can one get a simple, single list of all possible side effects of HIV meds? I'm not looking for it by the different meds but just one list like HBP, High cholesterol etc. And also what organs may be affected by HIV+ and/or taking HIV meds?

I would really appreciate your help!

Thanks

With > 20 medications on the market with scores of possible combinations that can cause differing side effects in different persons depending on underlying medical conditions et cetera it is not possible to put together a simple list with any confidence that such a list is doing the topic justice. Individualizing therapy is important to optimize the chances for long term success so an evaluation by an HIV specialist with good interactive conversation is a key aspect of good HIV care. With the newer regimen available in resource rich countries most patients experience many serious side effects once a regimen has been started and some time has elapsed. This website and www.aidsinfonet.org are good sources of more specific side effect information depending on the drugs used. KH

Should I worry that I'm not undetectable?
Welchol and HIV meds