lymphoma hiv-reinfection

My boyfriend was recently diagnosed with lymphoma, he is on medication with an undetectable viral load, my viral load is 70,000. we have been having sex unprotected for 3 monthes, is it possible that i reinfected him with hiv? and could that be the cause of his lymphoma?

Lymphoma is connected to HIV infection with the risk probably only modestly decreased by effective control of HIV over the first several years at least. Re-infection with another strain of HIV occurs but is not common (particularly if patient in question on effective HIV treatment and maintains undetectable viral load) and to my knowledge has not been associated with increased short term risk for development of lymphoma. KH

Time to switch?
developed lipoatrophy while on videx,zidovudine and aluvia