Problems Financially

Hi I havent been back to see my doctor since I got behind my bill from his office. I havent start meds yet either. I cant see him until I pay my balance. I been Feeling sick lately in this past months. My CD4 count was over 450 and my Viral was 400 without any meds at this time. I was given two different meds but I was allergic to both of them so my doctors let me be without them for now. its been a while since those two meds. What can I do in order to see if I should or need to start my meds. Thank you Jaime

The CD4 count is a major determinant for starting HIV meds in the absence of other issues (pregnancy, renal disease, hepatitis B infection) that necessitate more immediate use of HIV meds. You need to see if you would qualify for Ryan White or other public support for your HIV meds so a financial/social work assessment is possibly indicated. KH

Soft Stools and Diarrhea for years on treatment
rash and fever, on atripla + septrin