|Valtrex and Raltegravir/Truvada
Aug 4, 2010
I sometimes have outbreaks of herpes on my face . I am in the beginning stages of an outbreak now and I wonder if it is OK to take Valtrex for 3 days like I normally do. I currently am on Raltegravir and Truvada. I have only been on medication for two months which is why this is the first time this has come up.
| Response from Dr. Henry
It is usually safe to take Valtrex with raltegravir/Truvada-risk for interactions is low. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.