HIV TESTS FREQUENCY
Aug 4, 2010
I am not having any health problem now. My weight is also 100 kilos. I went for cd4 test long time backe nearly one year back. Do you think is it require form me to gofor any tests. Since the tests are very expensive in our location I am thinking for it.Can you suggest me how frequent that we need to for a cd4 or any other hiv tests.Thank you docter
Response from Dr. Henry
Depending on the situation I would generally recommend a clinical exam and a CD4 count at least once a year for HIV+ persons. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Doctor To See About Genital Warts?
- What Can I Do For My Immune System To Keep From Getting Shingles Again?
- What Are Long Term Effects For Genital Herpes?
- Is Uti Medication The Same As Gonorrhea?
- Is Toxoplasmosis A Bacterial Disease?
- Time Frame For Before Herpes Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.