efivarenz and pregnancy
Aug 4, 2010
just found out am pregnant (4 weeks) while on efivarenz. What should i do and what are the risks?
Response from Dr. Henry
I would discuss with your HIV provider. In our clinic we generally switch off the efavirenz to a boosted protease inhibitor based regimen for the remainder of the pregnancy insuch situations with good outcomes. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- What Std Causes Chapped Lips?
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Can You Get HIV From A Dog Licking Your Vagina?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.