efivarenz and pregnancy
Aug 4, 2010
just found out am pregnant (4 weeks) while on efivarenz. What should i do and what are the risks?
Response from Dr. Henry
I would discuss with your HIV provider. In our clinic we generally switch off the efavirenz to a boosted protease inhibitor based regimen for the remainder of the pregnancy insuch situations with good outcomes. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Herpes Show Up In A Standard Blood Test?
- White Bumps Vagina Hpv Signs
- Which Antibiotics Treat Gonorrhea?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.