PCP with high cd4???

My doctor i saw yesterday suggested that I had PCP! I nearly fell on the floor! My cd4 is 1000 and undetectable. My symptoms were gaging cough and blood and bloody mucus in my vomit. I have a dull pain in my upper stomach. I am being set for xray on chest and getting my esophugas checked as well. IS it possible to have PCP with high cd4 count?? Also can it be spread? A neighbour in my building was just diagonsed with it.

thanks!

PCP with high CD4 count and undetectable viral level would be very usual so clear confirmation (such as examination of lung fluid for organism) is recommended as well as looking for other explanations. KH

burping is side effect ?
PCP With High CD4 Follow-up