|PCP with high cd4???
Jul 30, 2010
My doctor i saw yesterday suggested that I had PCP! I nearly fell on the floor! My cd4 is 1000 and undetectable. My symptoms were gaging cough and blood and bloody mucus in my vomit. I have a dull pain in my upper stomach. I am being set for xray on chest and getting my esophugas checked as well. IS it possible to have PCP with high cd4 count?? Also can it be spread? A neighbour in my building was just diagonsed with it.
Response from Dr. Henry
PCP with high CD4 count and undetectable viral level would be very usual so clear confirmation (such as examination of lung fluid for organism) is recommended as well as looking for other explanations. KH
burping is side effect ?
PCP With High CD4 Follow-up
- Will Chlamydia Be Detected In Blood Test?
- Will A Shot Get Rid Of My Chlamydia?
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- What Happens If Genital Herpes Goes Untreated?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Vagina
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.