|PCP with high cd4???
Jul 30, 2010
My doctor i saw yesterday suggested that I had PCP! I nearly fell on the floor! My cd4 is 1000 and undetectable. My symptoms were gaging cough and blood and bloody mucus in my vomit. I have a dull pain in my upper stomach. I am being set for xray on chest and getting my esophugas checked as well. IS it possible to have PCP with high cd4 count?? Also can it be spread? A neighbour in my building was just diagonsed with it.
| Response from Dr. Henry
PCP with high CD4 count and undetectable viral level would be very usual so clear confirmation (such as examination of lung fluid for organism) is recommended as well as looking for other explanations. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Seroconverting After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.