everyday fever with lymph nodes, now on 6 day with Atripla

Dear Doctor, I have searched the answers but there seems no case is similiar to mine.

I have started having Atripla 6 days ago. 2 Days before that, I've noticed a small lymph nodes on my neck which is hurting.

I told my advisor and she said it should not be a big problem.

Then I started my treatment.

The typical side effect of Atripla only happend to me in the first 3 or 4 days, and now i dun have dizziness and headache.

However, the lymph nodes on my neck has developed, from one to sevral, still hurting when touched. and I got fever everyday, from the morning to evening.

I feel so exhausted to fight with the fever, got swet every time I take fever meds.

Now I'm also confused if the headache and fever is a side effect of Atripla, or beacause of the lymph nodes.

I have also seen something called Immune Reconstitution Inflammatory Syndrome of AIDS, worring about this too.

I know you are busy, but could you be so pleased to give some suggestion doctor.

thank you very much

Lymph nodes can swell up after starting effective HIV medications such as Atripla often as a part of the immune reconstitution syndrome that you mention. In most cases the lymph node swelling is benign but it can be associated with AIDS-related infections so clinical assessment/monitoring is recommended depending on the situation. KH

side effect of viraday ?
Skin color change