Skin Rash

Hi there I have been on Truvada and Efavirenz for exactly 10 days and this morning I woke up with a rash all over my body, even in my mouth feels as though it might even be in my mouth as well. I have been advised to stop taking ARV medication and once the rash is completely gone they will change me over to Truvada and Alluvia. Is this ok that I quit taking my medication and is this rash serios or should I have just pushed through and waited for my body to get used to Truvada and Efavirez? My body feels like its burning up and its not itchy though just annoying as I dont want to be seen in public looks like measeals! PLEASE HELP...

Often an efavirenz rash can be treated through with symptom management and careful monitoring. If rash is very severe with eye/mouth/breathing involvement then stopping the efavirenz and switching to alternative med such as lopinavir/ritonavir is recommended. KH

drastic drop in T-Cell Count
side effect of viraday ?