|drastic drop in T-Cell Count
Jul 28, 2010
Just got my lab results and T-Cells dropped a lot. last cd4 543, VL undetected, CD4% 28. new lab results-CD4 343, CD4% 29 and VL undetected. Any suggestions on next steps? I am concerned about big drop.
Response from Dr. Henry
The CD4 count can vary widely even in the same person in the same day (influenced by sleep and hormone cycles and other non-HIV factors). Your CD4 % was the same or higher than previous so I would expect that your overall CD4 trend is OK with the next several blood draws. KH
Atripla missed dose - 48hrs
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Causative Agents Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Does Genital Warts Virus Ever Go Away?
- Are Body Itch, Joint Pain, Numbness HIV Symptoms?
- Can Jerking Off All The Time Make You Blind?
- Can Vaginal Fluid On The Condom Transmit Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.