Atripla rash

Hello Keith i has a question for you...i been taking atripla for 10 days and yesterday i woke uo with a rash on my forearms and then start in my upper chest around 2 pm it start on my stomach and at night on my legs,This morning i started gettin the rash on my neck and face...I went to beach on saturday and didn't use any sunscreen...i was reading that sustiva has fhotosesitivity(that's how u say it?)...i went to my doctor today and he said is the first time that he seems a rash like mine i didn't take my medication last night causae i was afraid that it gets worse..my doctor says than i should keep takin atripla that in 4 days my rash will be better and it will never come back again. thank you

Atripla (usually the efavirenz) can cause a rash as you describe which us usually self-limiting (or needs modest symptom management)over the next 1-2 weeks. If worsens, persists, involves eyes/mouth then further clinic assessment and consideration of stopping/switching is recommended. KH

syn visc injections
hiv and hep A + B