|syn visc injections
Jul 21, 2010
I was diagnosed HIV+ 2 years ago. I am presently on Atripla, undetectable, CD4 798, doing quite well. I have osteoarthritis in my knees and have been prescribed syn visc injections. Should I be concerned with any interactions or will they have an effect on my counts as they affect immflamation.
Response from Dr. Henry
Should be OK to use syn visc for your osteoarthritis-I would not expect but would still monitor-much of an effect on your HIV status/CD4 counts. KH
Which medication is better???
- Is Persistent Cough And Hiv Symptom?
- Odds Of Getting Hiv With One Time Exposure To Hiv Positive
- Do Doctors Check If You Have Hiv Virus If You Have Mrsa?
- Can Anxiety About Catching Hiv Make You Get Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Accuracy Of Hiv Test After 6 Months
- I Just Got Treated For Chlamydia I Am Scared I Have Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.