|HIV T-cell count after radiation treatment
Jul 18, 2010
T Cells went from 800 to 137. Will T cells rebound?
Response from Dr. Henry
T cells may often decline after chemotherapy or radiation therapy-in most cases bone marrow/T cells will recovery but there is a wide range of outcomes depending on individual situation (such as type of tumor and types of treatments used). KH
Kaletra + Truvada + Isentress
Which medication is better???
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- Hiv And Palms Of The Hand
- Why Do I Get Bacterial Vaginosis After Sex?
- What Is The Difference Between Shingles And Herpes?
- What Does A Syphilis Rash Look Like?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They First Start?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.