|HIV T-cell count after radiation treatment
Jul 18, 2010
T Cells went from 800 to 137. Will T cells rebound?
| Response from Dr. Henry
T cells may often decline after chemotherapy or radiation therapy-in most cases bone marrow/T cells will recovery but there is a wide range of outcomes depending on individual situation (such as type of tumor and types of treatments used). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
- Causes Of Clear Vaginal Discharge
- My Vagina Hurts And Has A Strange Smell Could It Be A Std
- Accidental Intake Of A Double Dose Of HIV Medication
- Can Gonorrhea Be Transmitted Through Kissing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.