PEP / Atripla / Reducing Side Effects

I will take my first of 28 Atripla pills in an hour. I have a very active job, so I want to minimize side effects. Do you have any tips?

Since one component is fat soluble, would trying to eat whatever fats I normally do (I'm a healthy veg, fat intake ain't much... nuts, cheese, yogurt) possibly help to minimize side effects during the day? Or could that reduce the therapy's efficacy?

My physician has already recommended that I: - Consume at least 1.5 liters of water each day - Eat low fat dinners (what's a definition of low fat? 5 grams? 10 grams?) - Take the medication at night, 2 hours after dinner - Not drink alcohol - Ask someone at work to monitor me for side effects I might not be aware of

Increased fat in diet often lead to higher levels of efavirenz and increased risk for side effects-hence the recommendation to take before bedtime (empty stomach)and eat reduced fat dinner). There is wide variability as to absorption and effect of varying amount of fat in diet can be difficult to predict for individual patient. KH

Losing fat through ultrasound safe for hiv-positive people?
Tenofovir or Abacavir