dreaming because of sustiva or because i stopped smoking marijuana every day?

i have been taking sustiva and truvada for almost 4 years now and only had a couple vivid dream in the very beginning. i wished i had dreamed and wondered why i rarely did. I also have smoked marijuana regularly for almost 20 years and finally i was strong enough to stop for good around 3 months ago. Soon after that I started having these amazing dreams on a regular basis...almost every night. They are so real and I love them. They are not frightening and i wake up so happy that I can finally dream. My question is...since i've been taking sustiva i've only had 2 dreams that were crazy and bizarre...since i quit smoking weed i've had amazing dreams somewhat based in relaity as if my brain is processing old and new memories. Can you tell me what you think? what are the dreams from? Sustiva of no more thc? Thank you for this site...I love reading and learning from you guys and gals :)

Interesting situation and novel for me-I haven't observed any of my own patients (many taking efavirenz) who have noted such a pattern with their dreams after stopping use of marijuana. If any reader has had a similar experience or knows of a pertinent reference please post. KH

Bumps, Welts and HIV
Have we found the cure for HIV ???