Bumps, Welts and HIV

During the past three months I've noticed on a regular basis that I will have bumps and welts, sometimes several times a day, I will notice them and just as quick I see them, they are gone. I take atripla and have been since Jan.08, my last test results showed my cd4 at 1324. I also take Toprol XL, HCTZ, and a muiltivitamin. Could I possibly be allergic to some new allergen or could it be some of the meds I am currently taken and how would I go about finding out, I currently work part-time and am dependent on the local health department for my healthcare and meds.

Troprol can cause rashes off an on so that is a consideration. HIV infection can cause some patients to over react to skin allergens (such as bug bites). Urticaria/hives is common in the general population and can be difficult to identify the exact cause (even if seen by dermatologist or allergist) in many cases. KH

tinitus and atripla?
dreaming because of sustiva or because i stopped smoking marijuana every day?