|PEP and alcohol
Jul 14, 2010
Hello, i started the treatment of Lopinavir, ritonavir and truvada for the prevention of seroconversion, yesterday. I want to know if i am still able to consume alcohol over the 28 days of taking them. Primarily, if drinking alcohol will reduce the action of the treatment? Thankyou
| Response from Dr. Henry
Usually OK to consume modest amounts of alcohol with that regimen though some patients become more sensitive to the effects of alcohol . KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
- Severe Back Pain And Vaginal Bleeding
- Vaginal Bleeding Cervical Cancer Pain Muscle Spasm
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.