good CD4 and Viral load so why am so ill?

I was dionosied HIV + 3 years ago after i got very ill, i lost several stone in a few weeks, was throwing up all the time and was so dizzy i could hardly walk. I tested pos and had a CD4 of 320 and a viral load in the millions.

I recovered well after a few months and regained the weight and a year later i started taking Truveda and Kaletra, luckly apart from some diarrhea i had very few side effects. I've been on the treatment for 2 years now and my last set of bloods was 4 weeks ago, CD4 500 and undectable viral load, yet once again i am losing weight, throwing up everything i eat and am so dizzy i can hardly walk and my metal state is very bad, i also have very numb hands whenever i wake up or lie down for a while. I've been like this for 3 days now and i've lost so much weight already, why am i getting all these HIV symptoms when my CD4 and viral load are so good?

Your symptoms seem unlikely to be due to HIV directly. I would be concerned about another non-HIV process (gastroenteritis, pancreatitis, gall bladder disease, and many others). In some cases your HIV drugs may be contributing so a thorough clinical and laboratory evaluation is recommended if those symptoms/complaints persist or worsen. KH

Can't get it up Comment Norvir, Reyetaz, and Truvada
Does a daily glass of wine affect the effectiveness of my HIV treatment?