Can't get it up Comment Norvir, Reyetaz, and Truvada

I know many people that take a combination of Norvir, Truvada and Reyetaz and they can't get an erection since they've started taking it. I swear I believe there is something being added to these drugs to keep HIV+ people from having sex! Funny how there is not a study done on these drugs and sexual drive before you start and after you have been on them!

Impotence is common (and often a challenge to manage) in general population and appears even more common in HIV+ men (wide variety of contributing factors including low testosterone, drug side effects, anxiety, depression, and others). I have had scores of patients on your particular regimen with impotence only occasionally being reported (it may be due directly to drugs but is not common). In those cases do full hormonal, medical evaluation and then decide whether to drug ED drug like Viagra with observation or refer to urologist for consultation. KH

lymphoma
good CD4 and Viral load so why am so ill?