|see doctors about soars on toe
Jul 2, 2010
i've been to doctors and all i do is spend money on meds that dont work. My dermatologist was very text book and did not treat my condition. My hiv doc said maybe when tcell count goes up they will go away my count is currently 610 from 125. have not been to podiatrist. What do you think?
Response from Dr. Henry
Many toe infections/condtions are frustrating to treat even in general population.. I have found podiatrists to often be helpful so I would still seek a consultation. KH
Certian hiv and psyh. meds causing rash
- What Doctor To See About Genital Warts?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- Ways Other Than Sex To Get Herpes
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- Testing For Chlamydia With Urinalysis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.