see doctors about soars on toe
Jul 2, 2010
i've been to doctors and all i do is spend money on meds that dont work. My dermatologist was very text book and did not treat my condition. My hiv doc said maybe when tcell count goes up they will go away my count is currently 610 from 125. have not been to podiatrist. What do you think?
Response from Dr. Henry
Many toe infections/condtions are frustrating to treat even in general population.. I have found podiatrists to often be helpful so I would still seek a consultation. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute
- Blisters After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.