Certian hiv and psyh. meds causing rash
Jun 30, 2010
Response from Dr. Henry
If you have been on the HIV meds for a while (>> months) then unlikely that the rash is due to those medications. Both Adderall and Trileptal can cause rashes (sometimes very serious necessitating stopping meds and treatment). Timing of rash and when meds started important consideration. You need to be evaluated by your HIV specialist and/or psychiatrist or primary care doc promptly to assess if your meds or some other condition involved with the rash. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Syphilis And Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
- What Can Happen If Hpv Goes Untreated?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- Symptoms Of Hpv Skin Rashes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.