Skin hyperpigmentation in AIDS patients = an hypophyse dysfunction?
Jun 30, 2010
Is there any treatment or medicine for the hyperpigmentation in Aids patients?
Response from Dr. Henry
Treatment for hyperpigmentation can be frustrating even in the general population. A consultation by a dermatologist is often recommended to make a proper diagnosis and to determine whether any of the drugs may be contributing or is there a non-HIV related process involved. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Std Cause A Rash Around Mouth And Nose
- Can Swollen Lymphnodes Cause Tight Feeling?
- Contact With Vaginal Fluids When Removing The Condom HIV Risk
- Crystal Meth Use And HIV Drug Interactions
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.