soars on toe
Jun 30, 2010
i developed three soars on my toes and it will not heal i''ve had the soars for 7 months. not painful but i cannot ware slippers. how do i clear this up. also i'm hiv positive
Response from Dr. Henry
Many conditions (both HIV related and unrelated) can cause toe/foot problems. You need to see your HIV doc and possible have a consultation with a dermatologist or podiatrist to make proper diagnosis so proper treatment can be offered. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- What Are Complications Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- Time Lapse For Genital Herpes Infection
- Testing Positive For Herpes With No Symptoms
- Syphilis Rash On Hands Legs Feet
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.