Frequency of Side Effects
Jun 27, 2010
Response from Dr. Henry
The package inserts (should be availabe at drug company websites or from pharamcy when you pick up meds) will list side effect frequencies in the key studies resulting in FDA approval of those drugs. Low level nausea and diarrhea often is not reported very well. Serious persistent nausea/diarrhea is not common with either drug (< 5-10% overall) but a small unlucky minority are so afflicted in which case symptom management or a switch to alternative regimen is worth discussing. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge Look Like?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Ways To Get Rid Of Chlamydia
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing
- Transmission Of Genital Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.