|Tingling in left ear
Jun 25, 2010
I have been on HIV meds now for 2 months and responding very well. Meaning I have very little side effects. I noticed today that I had tingling in my left ear(external) for most of the day. Should I be concerned or is this normal side effect?
Response from Dr. Henry
Tingling in ear is fairly common in general population and not a common side effect from HIV meds. A good ear/clinical evaluation is recommended if persists/worsens to look for factors contributing to the tingling. KH
Post Chemo/Radiation CD4 crash
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- When Is Hpv Most Transmittable?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- Ways You Can Get Chlamydia From People Who Have It
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.