Tingling in left ear
Jun 25, 2010
I have been on HIV meds now for 2 months and responding very well. Meaning I have very little side effects. I noticed today that I had tingling in my left ear(external) for most of the day. Should I be concerned or is this normal side effect?
Response from Dr. Henry
Tingling in ear is fairly common in general population and not a common side effect from HIV meds. A good ear/clinical evaluation is recommended if persists/worsens to look for factors contributing to the tingling. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Reactions Does Genital Herpes Have?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- Ways To Get Syphilis Without Having Sex
- Vinegar And Water For Bacterial Vaginosis
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes
- Testing For Chlamydia With Urinalysis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.