ATRIPLA AND EFFECTS ON THE HEART

Hello, My question is, Does atripla affect the heart in any way. before I was diagnosed with hiv I use to have palpatations like crazy. since I've been on meds since the begining of my diagnosis I can say that I really do not notice any more palpatations. I'm thinking that it may be becuz of the reconstitution of my immunity. I'm stronger then ever so to speak. I really hope that i continue to feel this good for a much longer time. I do know that taking care of myself plays a major role in keeping my health in check. Thanks for any information that u may have..

Cardiac problems (including palpitations or arrhythmias) from Atripla have been minimal and generally compares favorably to other regimens. An evaluation including a EKG is often recommended to sort out if there is an heart-related issue. KH

AZT Myopathy
Newly impotent