milk thistle and atripla?

Hi, I have been on Atripla since the end of December last year. I am undetectable already and my cd4 count are over 600. In the last work lab, my liver enzymes were a little high and the doctor wants me to repeat these labs in 3 weeks to check the level of these enzymes. One of my friends told me that I can buy a natural suplement that contains milk thistle, and I was wondering if is there any interaction btw atripla and milk thistle? Please let me know...

I am unaware of any significant interactions though formal studies lacking. Data about actual efficacy of milk thistle is mostly anecdotal. I have had patients take milk thistle with minimal side effects but generally no clear evidence of benefit. KH

Neuropathy with Truvada and Kaletra with 13 years of being positive?
Change of med