Neuropathy with Truvada and Kaletra with 13 years of being positive?

I have a question regarding my medications and my hiv. I have been HIV positive for over 13 years and currently on Truvada and Kaletra and lithium . I am wondering what is percentage of having some symptoms of neuropathy? Is vitimin sufficents common with HIV patients? I am have severe pain in my arms and feet? It is very painful? Any kind of help or advice would help? Thank you!!!! Brett L.

A thorough evaluation for the neuropathy and possible joint problems is recommended. Drug related neuropathy (occasionally see in patients on Kaletra/Truvada) usually involves the toes/feet in a fairly symmetric manner and not so much the arms at the same time. Vitamin D and hormone deficiencies can cause some aching so a good general health/nutrition evaluation is recommended. Often pain in arms and legs is hard to characterize (fibromyalgia and other conditions occur in HIV+ persons as in the general population) and treat which is very frustrating. KH

replacements/fatigue,also depression!!!!!!
milk thistle and atripla?