Jun 18, 2010
i have had allergic reactions in the past but do not remember what medication i got it from. This medication says do not take if reaction in past.
Response from Dr. Henry
You should contact clinic that was caring for you when you had the problem with Epzicom to see if that have any further details available. Checking a HLA B5701 blood test can be helpful to assess risk for serious reaction to abacavir component of the Epzicom. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cases Of Wife Contracting Hiv After Husband Had Visited A Prostitute
- Can You Get Hiv From Having Your Nipples Sucked?
- Will I Be Okay Having Protected Sex With Hpv?
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- Will Any Antibiotic Cure Syphilis?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.