Jun 11, 2010
Dear Keith, Well thank you for your last answer to my question can you please help me know a good speciliast in india regarding hiv treatment. Also want you suggest i tested my CD4 at 750 and PVL at 103 two month ago from now and some Dr.s say my case is very good and i dont need to start med atleast for a few years is that true .
| Response from Dr. Henry
The is little urgency to start HIV meds in a patient who feels good and has a high CD4 count and low viral load so can usually be safely observed often for many years while being monitored and addressing any other health issues identified in the meantime. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms During Window Period
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute
- Anal Warts After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.