Hi keith

Dear Keith, Well thank you for your last answer to my question can you please help me know a good speciliast in india regarding hiv treatment. Also want you suggest i tested my CD4 at 750 and PVL at 103 two month ago from now and some Dr.s say my case is very good and i dont need to start med atleast for a few years is that true .

The is little urgency to start HIV meds in a patient who feels good and has a high CD4 count and low viral load so can usually be safely observed often for many years while being monitored and addressing any other health issues identified in the meantime. KH

What's the deal now with the codes for the two facial fillers
Trying to get pregnant