|kidney damage from truvada
Jun 9, 2010
my doctor switched my truvada with epzicon, i feel twinges of pain in one kidney. can my kidney damage get better.and should i be concerned about the pain in my kidney. it is not a kidney stone.
Response from Dr. Henry
Tenofovir related kidney damage often will reverse. There rarely is pain in the kidney directly from the tenofovir and pain in the flank can be due to a variety of non-kidney problems so a full clinical evaluation is recommended if persistent or worsening.KH
Swollen glands and Testicular Pain
Recurring Becteria Vaginosis
- Is White Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
- Vaginal Infections Caused By Sperm
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.