Jun 9, 2010
Response from Dr. Henry
To my knowledge, usually OK to take paroxetine (Paxil in US) with efavirenz-recommend monitoring nonetheless. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Is Hiv Different From Other Viruses?
- How Long Do The Sore Throat Last When You Have Hiv?
- When An Insect Bites Someone With Hiv Can It Be Transmitted To Another Person?
- Saliva Has Different Proteins And Enzymes That Damage Hiv
- Can You Get Thrush From Sex?
- If I Tested Negative But My Partner Is Positive Am I Hiv Positive Also?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.