Jun 9, 2010
Response from Dr. Henry
To my knowledge, usually OK to take paroxetine (Paxil in US) with efavirenz-recommend monitoring nonetheless. KH
- What Are The Best Condoms To Use To Protect Against Hiv?
- Will Bacterial Vaginosis Clear On Its Own?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- What Are Long Term Effects For Genital Herpes?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes In The Mouth
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.