Jun 9, 2010
Dear Keith, Well thank you for your last answer to my question can you please help me know a good speciliast in india regarding hiv treatment. Also want you suggest i tested my CD4 at 750 and PVL at 103 two month ago from now and some Dr.s say my case is very good and i dont need to start med atleast for a few years is that true .
Response from Dr. Henry
Your HIV related blood tests are indeed reassuring so most often no urgency to start HIV meds. I would contact a local HIV community based organization to get a recommendation about which local HIV doc is higly regarding in your own region. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Causes Severe Vaginal Bleeding, Large Clots, Chills, Shivering, Abdominal And Leg Pain?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Scratching Someone?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Having Sex During Period?
- Can You Get AIDS From Blood In Food?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With Sex Worker
- Do People Get AIDS From Tattoo?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.