you guide

Dear Keith, Well thank you for your last answer to my question can you please help me know a good speciliast in india regarding hiv treatment. Also want you suggest i tested my CD4 at 750 and PVL at 103 two month ago from now and some Dr.s say my case is very good and i dont need to start med atleast for a few years is that true .

Your HIV related blood tests are indeed reassuring so most often no urgency to start HIV meds. I would contact a local HIV community based organization to get a recommendation about which local HIV doc is higly regarding in your own region. KH

On Rohypnal but still cant sleep.