Jun 9, 2010
I was tested HIV positive when I was pregnant.I took my ARVs the whole pregnant cycle.After birth i stopped and concetrated on immune boost multivitamin and excising,will this still bring any inpact in my blood.or should i still go back to the treatment.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Decision to continue use of ARVs should be based on indiviudal assessment including clinical status, CD4 count, and availability of ARVs to you. In most cases for overall health benefit, continued therapy is often recommended (as is true in the general HIV+ population). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Stinging Pain After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.