HIV

I was tested HIV positive when I was pregnant.I took my ARVs the whole pregnant cycle.After birth i stopped and concetrated on immune boost multivitamin and excising,will this still bring any inpact in my blood.or should i still go back to the treatment.

Decision to continue use of ARVs should be based on indiviudal assessment including clinical status, CD4 count, and availability of ARVs to you. In most cases for overall health benefit, continued therapy is often recommended (as is true in the general HIV+ population). KH

atripla and Bacterial vaginosis
On Rohypnal but still cant sleep.