sweat on my back

hello sir first and foremost i'd like give thanks to all of you that make this web to come true,.my problem is though the weather here in thailand bangkok is too hot ,some times in the evening my back sweat a lot as if i run when i put my hand on back i was on regimens sustiva , truvada for almost two and half year now but this issue seems to come worst this time,my question is what will be the cause?

Excessive sweating with heat is a fairly common problem in the general population and has not been linked to my knowledge to use of efavirenz and Truvada. If any reader has personal experience with that or knows of a reference reporting such a link please post. KH

atripla
Colitis and HIV