Jun 4, 2010
My question is if Atripla is taken by HIV patients only or is it taken for any other illness. I know it is taken for hepatitis, what hepatitis is it taken for and is this hepatitis sexually transmitted? please reply
Response from Dr. Henry
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Natural Remedies For Cytomegalovirus
- What Is A Good Viral Load And T-cell Count For Someone With Hiv?
- Can I Know If I'm Hiv Positive After 2 Weeks Of Infected?
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For Hpv Genital Warts Infection?
- What Happens When Herpes Go To Your Spine?
- Things That Get Mistaken For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.