Jun 4, 2010
My question is if Atripla is taken by HIV patients only or is it taken for any other illness. I know it is taken for hepatitis, what hepatitis is it taken for and is this hepatitis sexually transmitted? please reply
|Response from Dr. Henry|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bacteria That Causes Hepatitis B
- Can Vaginal Discharge Cause Sores?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.