Jun 4, 2010
My question is if Atripla is taken by HIV patients only or is it taken for any other illness. I know it is taken for hepatitis, what hepatitis is it taken for and is this hepatitis sexually transmitted? please reply
|Response from Dr. Henry|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Sufficient Hiv Concentrations For Transmissions To Other Persons Present In Tears Or Saliva?
- Accuracy Of Hiv Antibody Test
- Aids Hiv Transmission In Clubs
- Cytomegalovirus Igg Igm
- What Are The Chances Your Child Can Be Born Hiv Positive If You Are?
- What Percent Of People In The U.s Have Hepatitis C?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.