Lipodystrophy causing nerve compression and shingles?

I have mild lipoatrophy in my buttocks and thighs and I wondered if the added sitting pressure on the nerves in those areas could cause a shingles outbreak because you are basically disturbing the nerves in those areas. I've been very stressed as well so that could add to it as well.

Thanks,

M.

Certainly some patientss seem to suffer more compression of leg nerves from sitting when they lose the "cushion" of buttock fat due to fat loss associated with HIV or its treatment. I am not aware of that triggering shingles in the involved nerves though that may be possible. If any reader has had experience with that or knows of a reference reporting such a link please post. KH

what should i do?
SEVERE PAIN IN WHOLE BODY