Atripla rash after 2.5 years?

I have been on Atripla for 2 years and 8 months with no side effects during this time. 2 weeks ago I developed a non-itchy rash in my stomach/oblique area and back. My doc took a look at it and says it's an allergic reaction most likely due to atripla. I don't want to get off this medicine. Since it's mild and doesn't really itch she said I could try and ride it out and see if it subsided. Obviously this is rare. When should I expect it to go away? Thoughts? Suggestions? Thank you for your help.

It would be very unusual to develop rash from Atripla after 2.5 years as you note. Most of the time rashes due to Atripla can be managed symptomatically (treated through). I would continue to consider/look for other causes if rash persists/worsens (often would seek consultation with a dermatologist for assistance). KH

Taking 5% alcohol beers
Treatment of Urticaria