HIV, on stoktrin /Truvada and pregnant
Jun 2, 2010
My CD4 count is 700+ and viral load is undetected and i think i am pregnant, i was just told that is risky to fall pregnant while taking stoktrin, please advise what to do because abortion is against my culture.
Response from Dr. Henry
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Gonorrhea That Cause Numbness
- How Do You Get Trichomoniasis Without Having A Sex Partner?
- How Long Does It Take To Detect Std?
- Is A Brownish Discoloration Vaginal Discharge Means You Have A Std?
- Vaginal Discharge Viral Infection Complications
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.