HIV, on stoktrin /Truvada and pregnant
Jun 2, 2010
My CD4 count is 700+ and viral load is undetected and i think i am pregnant, i was just told that is risky to fall pregnant while taking stoktrin, please advise what to do because abortion is against my culture.
Response from Dr. Henry
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Touching Vagina
- Does HIV Cause Eye Floaters?
- Can You Get HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
- Pathophysiology Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.