HIV, on stoktrin /Truvada and pregnant
Jun 2, 2010
My CD4 count is 700+ and viral load is undetected and i think i am pregnant, i was just told that is risky to fall pregnant while taking stoktrin, please advise what to do because abortion is against my culture.
Response from Dr. Henry
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Sex With A Man Who Is Hiv Negative Then Can I Get Hiv?
- Can I Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive And Not Get Infected?
- Chances Of A Woman Getting Hiv Unprotected Sex
- How Hiv Patients Lose Belly Fat?
- How Long Does The Hiv Fever Last?
- Chance Of Transmitting Hiv From A Woman To Man
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.