What can I do now?

I've known I was positive for about 7 months now. Recently found out that i've developed a resistance to NNRTI's. They didn't do a resistance test in the beginning eventhough i thought they should because I went 3 yrs without being treated due to not knowing. Also the efavirenz has caused my mild bradycardia to become severe at times to the point of passing out. Im just scared and want other opinions as to what do to. My cd4 count is 280 and my vl is around 400,000.

Options depend on where you are and what drugs/tests are available to you. Ideally would switch to a boosted protease inhibitor based regimen (ie boosted darunavir) with possibly raltegravir and NRTIs (latter based on results of resistance testing-often choice between Truvada and Epzicom in US though latter after HLA B5701 testing). Your HIV specialist is best person to individualize recommendation based on your specific situation. KH

HPV/anal warts
HIV, on stoktrin /Truvada and pregnant