May 28, 2010
can neuropathy be treatable?
Response from Dr. Henry
Neuropathy due to HIV often will improve with HIV treatment. Neuropathy due to certain HIV drugs may bet better if treatment switched to alternative meds or with treatment for the neuropathy itself. Treatment for neuropathy is often helpful but overall remains very frustrating/inadequate for many patients. KH
PEP / Combivir Side Effects
Dosage of cetirizine to control Atripla rash
- Does Hiv Cause Everyday Dizziness?
- How Long Do I Have To Wait To Get A Hep Titer After A Hep B Shot?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show Up Up In A Person Blood?
- Painful Eating With Thrush
- Would A Cbc Test Show If You Have Chlamydia
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.