May 28, 2010
can neuropathy be treatable?
Response from Dr. Henry
Neuropathy due to HIV often will improve with HIV treatment. Neuropathy due to certain HIV drugs may bet better if treatment switched to alternative meds or with treatment for the neuropathy itself. Treatment for neuropathy is often helpful but overall remains very frustrating/inadequate for many patients. KH
PEP / Combivir Side Effects
Dosage of cetirizine to control Atripla rash
- Is Blowjob From A Prostitute Safe?
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Until Std Test Results Come Back?
- Are Dark Spots On Mouth Area And Penis Tip Signs Of Hiv?
- Can High Thyroid Antibodies Affect Hiv Testing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.